This article will place the spotlights on Youtube++ APK. More precisely, we will talk about what makes this app different than the standard version of Youtube, how to download the app and how to install it. It is tardy to get into details about what Youtube is and make you an introduction to the platform. Everyone knows it, everyone uses it, it is merely present in our daily routine. It not only provides entertaining stuff, but also it is on a verge to eliminate the idea of television completely.
Without further ado, we will get into the features of this handy app.
What annoys most of us about Youtube? Well, it is without a doubt the fact that you cannot play any video/audio in background mode for mobile devices. The reasons for this are obvious, eyes should be there so the platform could feed you with advertisements. But this is only one aspect to be considered about this app, stay tuned for the next ones.
Whether these features are attractive or not, we will let you decide for yourself. We will just list them randomly:
- YouTube ++ Apk allows you to play video/audio in background mode.
- You can download the clips and playlists on your device.
- It does not restrict you access any features that it has. For example, it does not consider age, location and so on.
- You can easily block all the advertisements and video suggestions.
- Automatically replays videos with one single tap on the screen.
- Video/ audio playback can be run at a preset speed, X times the streaming speed.
- It has an auto-reply function.
Further on, we will explain how this app works for Android, iOS, and Windows-based devices.
Download and Install
There are several ways to download and install Youtube++ APK: using Bluestaks, Tweakbox or Tutuapp or merely take the APK or IPA files and install them. We will present to you the methods we found neater and most importantly, the ones that we have tested.
Youtube++ IPA without Jailbreak
Let’s take for example the installation of Youtube++ App on your iPhone.
- Begin by plugging your iPhone to the computer and tap on Trust the device.
- Now, to be able to install IPA files on your iOS device, you need to download Cydia Impactor. You will find the versions for all the operating systems.
- Then download the IPA file. – Click here
- Launch impactor.exe and select the iPhone from the drop-down list.
- Then just drag and drop the downloaded IPA document into the launcher.
- Enter your apple id. Take note that the certificate will expire in 7 days so you will have to repeat the process.
- Install the app,
- After this, go to Profiles&Device Management and install the newly created profile.
- Tap on trust certificate to allow the app to run.
- There you go, you have the app ready to be used.
Youtube++ for iOS devices using Tutuapp
If connecting your iOS device is tedious, there are also methods to install this app using different emulators.
- First, download this Tutuapp .
- Then go to Profiles&Device Management to install the profile.
- You will now find Tutuapp on your device. Open it.
- From this platform, where you find all sorts of apps, download Youtube++. This will take a while.
- When you open the app, you will get a pop up with Untrusted Enterprise Developer.
- Repeat the second step and trust Youtube++ App.
- Finally, open and use the app.
Similarly, you can install the app using Tweakbox instead of Tutuapp. The process stays the same, the picture below should be a good guideline:
YouTube++ APK Download for Android
Unlike for the iPhone, you would be quite happy to know that you don’t have to root your android device with the PC. This is because this app can be easily downloaded on Android smartphones. For that, all you have to do is to follow the below-mentioned instructions.
- The first step is to allow third-party apps to install on your device. So, you have enabled your device to unknown sources
- Go to settings on your phone.
- Click on “Security”.
- Tap on “Unknown Sources” and activate it.
- Mark the checkbox to the “Unknown Sources”.
- After that, download YouTube ++ APK. – Click here.
- Once it gets completed you will get a notification, tap on the “Install” button.
- Then the YouTube ++ icon will appear on the app tray.
YouTube++ APK for Windows PC
- The first step is to install Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
- Enter the emulator and you login either with your google account or create a new one.
- Now Download the YouTube++ APK file on your PC. – Click here.
- Right Click on the app and open it with the Bluestacks emulator.
- Pretty straight-forward, right? Go wild!
Coming to an end, thank you for taking your information about Youtube++ APP from our website. We hope the articles covered all scenarios and we left no one behind, we have listed the download and install guidelines for iOS, Android and Windows-based devices. We can conclude that not all installation methods are handy, but at least the features this app offers will pay all the efforts.
Until next time, enjoy navigating with YouTube++ App!