Az screen recorder apk is the most popular application that is ideal for users using Android smartphones. Do you know the best thing about it?
It doesn’t require any kind of root access and there is no timeframe limit and no commercial ads that can annoy you. You can use this platform freely without any appearance of an ad.
AZ Screen Recorder APK 2018
It is the only app on the market that has the ability to paused and resumed during the recording process. In case, if you wish to record audio by using mic then you can. In the setting menu, you can also enable screen touches that will help people in knowing what you are actually doing.
AZ Screen Recorder APK – Pros & Cons:
Now let’s discuss some pros and cons of it:
- Easy to use
- A lot of setting menus
- Can be used without rooting
- No watermark
- There are chances an error might occur when you run the first step of this app.
This is an ideal screen recorder for Android users as it work’s without root. This is perfect for users who don’t want to root their smartphones.
In case, if you don’t wish to download the pc version of this AZ screen recorder apk, then you can download Pingu and Bluestacks android emulators. It’s better to go for Bluestacks as it is one of the most common free version.
Features Of AZ Screen Recorder APK Android
Now, let’s discuss the features of this AZ screen recorder as it will help you in knowing much about it.
Below given are some amazing features of this AZ screen recorder apk android:
- You can set the screen resolution, bit rate, orientation etc.
- Record your own voice
- Records in full HD
- Can add text to the screen
- Easily convertible into GIF
- Can crop and replace the video as well as audio
- No time limit on recording
- Quality of videos can be adjusted
- Well-designed UI and UX
It has some other unique features too:
Magic button: It is a button that has the ability to control your recordings.
Overlay front camera: With this, you can easily record your face as well your emotions in a small overlay window. Also, you can drag and modify the window to any position and size.
Countdown timer: Is there anything in your mind that you want to formulate before recording? Nothing to worry, the countdown timer will do that for you.
Draw on screen: This is a feature that will help you while making a tutorial. You can easily highlight, draw any symbol directly on the screen.
Trim videos: Might be your screencast contains needless data, you can easily trim the parts that you don’t want it in your videos.
The free version of this app is enough for you, but if you are in need of numerous other functions then for that you can go for pro version of it.
How To Use The AZ Screen Recorder APK?
Just open the app in order to record the screen. In the screen, you will notice balloon icon. In order to press again, select a menu as you can use this app for recording and taking a screenshot. Remember, by tapping the balloon it will open the video and camera icon.
Once done with the recording, you can edit your video by making use of some setting menus.
Supported Android Versions:
- Lollipop (5.0-5.1.1)
- Android Marshmallow (6.0.0-6.0.1)
AZ Screen Recorder App Permissions:
AZ screen recorder apk will require the below-given permissions on your Android device:
- Access the camera device
- Record audio
- Access to vibrator
- Manage access to documents
- Read from external storage
- Open network sockets
- Access information about Wi-Fi networks
AZ Screen Recorder Application Info:
- App Download Version: 5.0.1
- Application size: Varies with the device
- Application by: Hecorat
- Content rating: Everyone
- Support Android version: Android 21 and above
- Category: Free video players and Editors app
AZ Screen Recorder For PC
AZ screen recorder for PC is actually not available for Windows 8, 10, and 8.1. Now let’s start with how to download AZ screen recorder on Windows/ MAC laptop. In order to run Android apps on your computer or laptop, it’s important to have Android emulator. There are numerous Android emulators that are easily available on the web which can be downloaded for free.
Some other types of Android emulators are Bluestacks app player, YouWave, Nox app player, and much more. So, below I am going to use Bluestacks:
- Start by downloading the Bluestacks set up.
- Click on the Bluestacks for Windows option.
- The pop window will appear and then simply click on the “save file” in order to start downloading.
- By clicking on next icon, app installation will start.
- After the completion of installation process, click on finish and simply open Bluestacks.
- With your account, you have to sign in or sign up.
- By searching on Bluestacks, find the AZ screen recorder app.
- Click on the install icon to start installing an app.
- The process of installation will get complete in few seconds.
- Now begin it by opening the app and start screen recording.
AZ Screen Recorder Settings:
Below given are several AZ screen recorder settings that are provided in the app:
- Resolution: Change the size as well as the quality of your videos.
- Frame rate: Simply set the number of frames that you want to record per second.
- Record audio or not
AZ Screen Recorder for iOS
For iOS, the AZ screen recorder application is not officially available. The truth is that the developers of this app have not been able to make an app that will record videos on an iOS device.
But, nothing to worry, there are some other developers who have created several apps for recoding the screen of this iOS device. So, it’s better to go with the substitutes of AZ screen recorder in case of iOS.
Some of the substitutes that can work best with iOS devices are Disp Recorder, Web Demo, Spy Cam etc.
So, let’s conclude with this article AZ screen recorder Apk. I hope it has helped you in knowing much about this app. If you have any issue, you can post your query in the comment section and we will revert back you with an appropriate solution.